Saturday, December 27, 2008

OH EDWARD!!!!!!!!

So this year for Christmas Cami had my name to buy something for. I was very excited! Cami had asked me one day on the phone what I wanted for Christmas. I replied "Edward in a Red Bow". She just laughed telling me that Jacob and her had found a life size cut out of Edward and Jacob wanted her to get it for me. She asked me what I would do with something like that after a few days...I told her "hang it from my ceilling above my bed and stare at him". :) On Christmas morning I 2 presents under the tree for me from Cami. Present #1 had a magnet and a sticker in it. The sticker reads "Waiting for my SEXY VAMPIRE" and the magnet reads "so there's this little, rainy town called Forks (and I think I kinda wanna live there)". Present #2 had a mug in it that said "I am just a Bella waiting for my Edward". I was so happy! I asked Dad to make me some hot chocolate! And I just have to say that the mug helped it taste even better.

On Friday everyone came over to Mom and Dad's and we opened up more presents. And lo and behold I had a Present #3. Everyone said that I had to open my present last. I was like..hmmm... So at the end after eveyone had a blast at opening their presents and playing with them they all said "Heather it is your turn!!!". So I had to stand up in front of everyone and open my present...

And this is what it said....



"Heather...Now your journey begins. Something special waits at the end."
#1. It's shiny silver and very neat. You have to have it if you want to eat."


Answer: Silverwear drawere

#2. Mother cut a hole in it, but don't worry, Jacob put a window in it in a hurry.

Answer: The fence to the backyard.


#3 He's sunggly, fury, and well fed. Your next clue is where he lays his head.

Answer: Blacky's bed

#4 Can opener, cannon ball or maybe a dive, a dip in here makes you feel alive.

Answer: The swimming pool


#5-Go in and do what ya have to do, but remember to spray if you poo!



Answer: Downstairs bathroom

#6-Big and Yellow, Big and Yellow. When you go to the lake, take a strong fellow.

Answer: Jason's Kiyak

#7-When you go in here make sure the door's unlocked. It's in a green can with a lid on top.


Answer: The garage


#8-It holds maps, registration, napkins, and extra socks. In Idaho we call it a jockey box.


Answer: Mom's car in the glove box


#9-Picking up dust, sucking up dirt, put on a coat and the cold won't hurt.


Answer: The coat closet


#10- Violets are blue, Roses are red. Did you ever to look in your bed?

Answer: My ROOM!


Merry Christmas HEATHER!!!!


Now I have a man to snuggle with! And he won't complain about how hot my tempature is or if I steel the blankets! :)

7 comments:

Krissy said...

LOLOLOLOL ... That's the most hilarious and awesome gift EVER! LOL Hotness.

Jillian said...

That is so funny!!
It must have been such a blast to do!!
Merry Christmas, honey!!

Jacob and Cami said...

Glad you love him! I think your mom and I had just as much fun planning it as you did getting it!And you're right, He is tall!

C. Leah said...

OH my goodness...that was awesome!!! :) Who ever did that was super creative! I'm soooo jealous!! lol :)

Unknown said...

Well the awesome person would be Cami. Yes... this was THE coolest gift I have ever received for Christmas....plus getting my first bicycle..that is up there too.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Wow, this really outdoes the "Walking Pooping Penguin" candy dispenser we gave Hillary's Jake. :-)

The Forbes Family said...

I must admit, I'm a bit jealous. don't beat him up too much so I can check him out sometime! ;) love ya!