Friday, February 6, 2009

New Years and More!!!!

What a New Year it was! I joined some of my friends in Raleigh for a Masquerade Ball. Lauren Mabry, Jenny Moore, and I headed up to celebrate 2008 and welcome in 2009.


This is a group of YSA's from Charlotte/Hickory that came to the Masquarade Ball.


Lauren, Me, and Jenny making some noise.....what else is new!

My beautiful Mask that I made! Everyone said that Lauren, Jenny, and I had the best masks at the ball! I have to agree!




One of the YSA activities was a Luau at the South Stake building. At this Luau they had 'dance' insturctions. Me being the kind that wants to make sure everyone has fun and that another persons activity is successful of course volunteered for the the dance instructions. I dragged my friend Josh up with me. Josh has come a long way from the guy I new as a freshman in high school. He is now a crazy kid from Las Vegas! But I love the kid!

His dance moves were so hilarious! I could hardly do anything but laugh! He was all over the place. Let's just say he made us our dance instructors favorite volunteers.







No comments: