Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!!!!!!

Christmas day was a lot of fun. I came over to mom and dad's (I am dog sitting for my friend Debi) and we opened our presents. I got my very first bicycle ever! I am very excited. I also got a new camera that I am loving taking lots of new pictures with. After presents we got to talk with Amelia. We did a conference call with all of the kids on Skype and lets just say that was very interesting indeed. It was fun to hear her voice. It is amazing how she only has 6 1/2 months left. After our fun talk with Amelia we went to Suzanna's house for dinner. Mollie and Suzanna made some awesome Spaghetti! We had so much fun playing and enjoying eachothers company.



You know they say Father like Son? I think this one is Mother like Son.




Chad got some new mountian biking gear from Grant. He even got some special creams. :)

Ethan, Caitlin, and Sabrina each got Poppa a new game. Ethan's was this Marble game. Poppa is having a blast playing with it. Caitlin got him a charades game and Sabrina got Poppa a Dora Memory game.


Grant has introduced us to the coolest dessert ever! Tim Tams!!! You have to eat them a particular way.
First-you have a hot bowl of milk.
Second- you take the Tim Tam and bit off one corner and then you bite of the opposite corner.


Third-you then dip one corner in to the milk and suck through the other corner like a straw.


Fourth-as soon as you feel the milk coming through the other end you pop the entire Tim Tam in your mouth.
It is heavenly!!!! It melts in your mouth!






Jesse is just like his sister Eden...He loves to dance!

3 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

Okay you've convinced me. I'm gonna have to try Tim Tams.

Unknown said...

Oh they are so good!!!!! I am so going to have a Tim Tam party!!!

C. Leah said...

Loved that video!!