Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Music

I have been thinking a lot lately. Scary....I know. But I love music. I love to listen to it. I love how it makes me feel. I love how passioniate it can make your feel. I love to feel how the person it feeling. I am so grateful for those of you with such an awesome musical talent. One of my favorite ways to ponder and find answers is through listening to music. I have been able to solve so many of my problems through the words of others. So many of my ideas for activities that I am in charge of for church has come from listening to others sing. So I just want to say THANK YOU to those of you in the world who share their musical talent with others!

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Heather- I'm glad you had a little brain fart here- but come on-- get entertaining!!!! j/k I am glad you are touched by music. I get my inspiration when I blow dry my hair.