Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crap...there's a car....act like a TREE!!!!!

When camping it is a neccesity to have a campfire and roast s'mores and starburst. Sadly around our campsite there are not many logs. But, Heavenly Father was on our side. Tuesday night he blessed us with a storm and knocked some trees down. Cindy and I recognizing this blessing decided to go and steal some of the branches. We were so excited to get to be sneaky and get the wood. But Darryl just had to go and ruin the fun and tell us it wasn't stealing when the tree was "wind blown". But...we just ignored hime. I know...we are "low bar" missionaries and it is bad of us to think picking up wood is more fun when you think you are stealing. ;-)

You have to be very quite to sneak up on the wood.

"Hey Cindy, Do you think this piece would work?"

"Yes Heather...stop yelling and laughing!"

"Crap its a car! Quick act like a tree!!!!"


"Do you think they noticed me?"

As I was trying to get down a car came and so I had to "freeze" and act like a tree.

I am still trying to get myself down. It was a huge tree!

I thought while I was up there I would do a little Yoga.


Cindy Sue...best criminal companion anyone could ever have! ;-)


Cindy Sue caught in the midst of a laugh! We were laughing so hard!!!









4 comments:

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Actually, that doesn't look like a laugh, I think I was telling you to stop making me laugh because I didn't want to wet my pants!

WV - rejar : what you do when you spill the jelly on the table then scoop it back into it's glass container. (Or what I do to my hip everytime I try to run!)

Hillary and Jake said...

Mom is a good criminal companion, but dad is better, He is the only father I know who encouraged, drove, and helped his children toilet paper the neighborhood.

Jacob and Cami said...

Too Funny! I think ya'll are having way too much fun.

The Forbes Family said...

Soooo... when did you start drinking?