Sunday, November 2, 2008

Statesville Barn Dance

This was my first year ever attending the infamous "Statesville Barn Dance". Wow...umm...I had fun. Really! This year I couldn't decide what to be for Halloween. Then I remembered my friends Jessica and Carolina being Crayons last year for Halloween. I thought to myself..."Why not be a Pink Crayon...You have pink scrubs, pink shoes, cool pink hair for being a Super Trooper, and pink lipstick!" And there you have it....I was a Pink Crayon! It was a lot of fun. I had people ask me how I got my hair like that and if they could take a picture with me because they loved my hair. Man, I love being famous! :)
The Pink Crayon!


The Pink Crayon and the Rock Star!

I must say we are a bunch of Crazy heads!!! (No, Lauren did not get a real tattoo..but it was pretty cool looking.)


This is Victoria and David Beckham...aka Melina the Hilliard YSA Branch Relief Society President and her man Chad Dancy. They won the "Cutest Couple" award...it was Hershey's Hugs and Kisses.




3 comments:

Krissy said...

CHAD DANCY??? You mean he's dating???? lol He's quite the uh ... loser. lol HAHAHAHAH

Mollie said...

Chad Dancy is still around??? He was there when I was in YSA- and that has been at least 12-13 years ago!!!!

Unknown said...

I know..isn't it sad! Hopefully he and Melina will get married...they are very cute together.