Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life is FUN!!!!!

I am having a blast at the Hillard YSA Branch. Lauren and I attended the Fall Festival Dance on Friday October 17. I was Willamena the Greek Goddess and she was Wednesday Adams. We not only looked awesome but won the best costumes. Lauren was number 1 and I was number 2.



Sunday I spent the day at Chad and Suzanna's house. I had a blast taking a nice long nap and playing lots of games. Eden, Reese, and I were having a blast playing Dora Candyland and making "PIZZA".
I know don't they look so thrilled!


Eden and Reese were making "Jesse Pizza". Jesse was laughing very hard as his sisters tickled him.



So Suzanna asked me to get her children dressed in their pajamas and brush their teeth. I learned how to get kids dressed from my big brother Jason! :)




I saw this house driving to the Kannapolis/Concord Ward building. All I have to say is I love the South!!!





2 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

you're so lucky you get to play with Reese, Eden, and Jesse Bear. We love the south too. Oh and we Love you!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

You can come to my house and make Pizza! I am glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you!